Warm up the night
The Nuvo Lighting 60-3 9-Light Empire Energy Star Chandelier Light Fixture.
With creative new options in energy efficient lighting, warm up the kitchen this fall with more than just holiday baking. Efficient Energy Star light fixtures are available in a variety of styles, shapes and colors and now are easier than ever to find.
1. The Portfolio 6-inch Energy Star Mini Pendant Light with Shade ($48.52) is found at Lowe’s. This glazed mosaic shade shows different colors of pigmentation that allow light to radiate through its tiles.
2. For a more dramatic upgrade, consider chandeliers with Energy Star efficiency, such as the Nuvo Lighting 60-3 9-Light Empire Energy Star Chandelier Light Fixture ($379-$409.99), a nine-light fixture available in mahogany bronze with champagne linen glass.
3. Go glamorous with the brushed nickel Nuvo Lighting 60-38 9-Light Odeon Energy Star Chandelier ($759.99), which can be ordered from Lighting Universe. Also available in an aged bronze look, this chandelier is an eye catching accent that makes a powerful impact.
4. For a new take on late 16th century design, the American Fluorescent Salem Collection 6-Light Chandelier ($191.80) from Home Depot achieves timeless style with its black wrought-iron finish and real wax candle diffusers.
5. For sophisticated interest, the oil rubbed bronze Royce Lighting Fulton Mini Pendant ($52), also from Lighting Universe, is made with sepia-tinted glass and has adjustable hanging features. This fixture looks elegant when hung as a pair or as part of a group.
6. Add a splash of unexpected color to the kitchen with the Tali Swirl Cone Glass Mini Pendant ($90). Available at Lighting Universe, it is in two styles including the vibrant purple swirl and a subtle plum cloud.
7. The American Fluorescent Oslo Collection 3-Light Hanging Pendant ($163.80) is available at Home Depot. Its sleek nickel finish and blown white glass work together to create a look that is contemporary chic.