Still shopping? Here are 10 last-minute, no-shipping-necessary, wow-'em-like-you've-worked-on-the-list-for-months gift ideas. –Kristy Eckert
1. The Corkcicle (a wine cork that looks like it has an icicle attached; it keeps white wine cool and red wine at the proper temperature), $25 at Found in Powell.
2. Soy candles poured in cut-down wine bottles (lovely!), $25 and up at SoBo Style in Clintonville.
3. Ole Henriksen Sugar Glow Face Scrub, $38 at Sephora at Polaris Fashion Place.
4. The Mat yoga mat (my favorite), $68 at Lululemon Athletica at Easton Town Center.
5. The Somo spa treatment (not just for women!), $80 at Woodhouse Day Spa in Dublin.
6. Brooks Brothers No-Iron Dress Shirt (miraculous-and sold for both men and women), $98.50 at Brooks Brothers at Polaris Fashion Place.
7. Skully leather messenger bags, $100 and up at The Collection in Powell.
8. Spiritiles (beautiful wall collectibles with cool art and meaningful quotes), $104 at Helen Winnemore Craft in German Village.
9. CMH Sweet Retreat spa day (pure luxury), $272 at The Charles Penzone Grand Salon at Polaris.
10. A donation to the Mid-Ohio Foodbank, which can turn each $1 you give into $8 worth of food; give any amount at www.midohiofoodbank.com.