After one day and six shows, what do we see trending for spring?
Photo: Dress from Chadwick Bell
Loving life in New York! So, after one day and six shows, what do we see trending for spring? Allthings feminine and fabulous. Looking forward to more fun today. Meanwhile, here's what you can get excited about for spring. --Kristy Eckert, @kristyeckert
1. Cream: My personal favorite color to wear was in every show we saw. Love, love, love it.
2. Lace: The fall/winter trend will carry over into spring.
3. Modern ethereal: Think chiffons and silks, maxi skirts and floor-length dresses, sheer layers.
4. Layers: Just like for fall, but with lighter materials.
5. Color: We saw pastels, some melon, reddish-orange, blue in pale and cobalt, and green in mint and vibrant.