Five favorite spring trends from Thread
Sara Guice and Miranda Boyle, the sisters who own Grandview clothing and accessories boutique Thread weigh in on their five favorite spring trends-and how you can achieve them with pieces from Thread.
Vertical or horizontal, thick or thin…we are enthusiastically embracing this trend in every which way. Whether it be standout monochromes or blithe neon, we are finding ways to incorporate stripes into our spring wardrobes.
1. Audrey Short in Stripe by Wai Ming, $185
2. Misaki Loafer by Dolce Vita, $88
From barely there shirts to embellished blouses, sheer fabrics are keeping us looking and feeling cool. Pair these tops with a tank or bandeau and skate into spring on trend and in style.
1. Broke Blouse in Watermelon by Equipment, $168
2. Peasant Blouse in Milk by Graham and Spencer, $210
Grayed jade and dusk blue are just a couple of this spring's pantone pastels we can't live without. We adore Rebecca Minkoff's take on one of this spring's most delicious trends, using light and airy draperies paired with candy colors that leave us wanting more.
1.Joshua Dress in Pastel/Clay by Rebecca Minkoff, $368
2. Bettina Sandal in Menta Green by Rebecca Minkoff, $150
From bright and bold geometric shapes to small, refined prints, we covet the look and feel of a lightweight silk pant. Pair with a woven wedge or strappy sandal and this key spring piece will be sure to turn heads.
1. Palazzo Pant by Bec & Bridge $288
2. Silky Tapestry Printed Pants by Maison Scotch, $99
We are leaving our oversized hobos and cross body bags behind, and springing for structured top-handle totes. We love the way this bag can be carried from the office to happy hour with its neutral pallet and edgy studs.
1. Blake Satchel by Rebecca Minkoff, $395