73. Before falling to sleep at night, fill your mind with positives.
74. Get enough fiber, water, sunshine and exercise.
75. Laugh a lot, most importantly at yourself and with small children.
76. Have quality quiet time with yourself and your maker each morning.
77. Live by design, not by default.
78. Find something or someone to be thankful for each day.
79. Do something for someone you don't know or who may never know your name.
80. Listen to NPR... especially on Saturdays.
81. Learn to love unconditionally without judgment, but still with consequences.
82. Forgive yourself and others.