83. Look at art, watch performances, read great lit: It opens you to ideas and keeps you from being boring.
84. Eat well in the company of smart people.
85. Always, always have at least one serious passion outside of work.
86. When things get too serious, make fun of them, but avoid hurting people's feelings.
87. Empathy is the pathway to great relationships, successful problem resolution and true connectivity.
88. Get out into the countryside; biophilia is real, and it helps re-center you.
89. Embrace nuance; far too many people think they are right and everyone else is wrong.
90. Take naps, eat chocolate, drink wine and laugh like hell.