19. Feed your soul with flowers. Market Blooms at the North Market has beautiful, fresh-cut flowers, and I enjoy Park of Roses and the Conservatory.
20. Feed your soul with breathing, stretching, restorative yoga, Pilates and energy work. A workshop at Yoga on High can give you tools for home.
21. Feel proud of your city: Visit the Columbus Museum of Art, the Wexner Center, CCAD and Short North and Bexley galleries.
22. Lose yourself in music. Take in a Harmony Project performance.
23. Get outside. Nature heals. And Columbus has great green space to explore-The Topiary Park, Serenity Garden at the Franklin Park Conservatory and Inniswood Metro Garden in Westerville are favorite spots.
24. Be creative. Take a cooking class at the Seasoned Farmhouse or The Kitchen, or make art with friends at the Creative Art Studio.
25. Read. A good story offers a different perspective and a better understanding of other people's feelings. Columbus Metropolitan Library is rated No. 1 in the country.
26. Surround yourself with happy people. Write letters. Sing at the top of your lungs. Listen. Get caught up-carried away. Like things just the way they are.