Beth shifted desks at Columbus Monthly in July 2013, leaving her post as Monthly’s features editor to tackle the city’s burgeoning food scene as dining editor and editor of sister magazine Crave. Before moving south to escape Lake Effect snow in 2011, Beth was dining editor at Cleveland Magazine and editor of Live Well magazine. On the rare occasion she’s not out and about, you’ll find Beth at her San Margherita (yes, this is a real neighborhood) home attempting to grow a vegetable garden, coming up with strange cocktail combinations (most of which involve bourbon) with her husband or hiking with her overly energetic pup, Finnegan.
Favorite beverage: Bourbon and ginger beer
Three people, living or dead, you’d like to have dinner with: Michael Pollan, Scott Raab and Mindy Kaling
Favorite sport: Football
Recent articles by Beth Stallings
- Three Dishes Worth Trying at Best of the Wurst
- Eight Dishes to Demystify Korean Dining in Columbus
- Columbus After Dark: A Night at Schneider’s Bakery
- Cool Off with Columbus’ New Class of Frozen Treats
- Little Rant: When Will the Delivery Trend Reach Columbus?
- Ultimate Meat Guide: Why You Should Buy a Sous Vide Machine
- What to Try at Delaware’s 12 West (Hint: Tacos)
- Cheeseburger Obsession? Satisfy it with Ohio Pasture Proud Pop-Ups