Beth shifted desks at Columbus Monthly in July 2013, leaving her post as Monthly’s features editor to tackle the city’s burgeoning food scene as dining editor and editor of sister magazine Crave. Before moving south to escape Lake Effect snow in 2011, Beth was dining editor at Cleveland Magazine and editor of Live Well magazine. On the rare occasion she’s not out and about, you’ll find Beth at her San Margherita (yes, this is a real neighborhood) home attempting to grow a vegetable garden, coming up with strange cocktail combinations (most of which involve bourbon) with her husband or hiking with her overly energetic pup, Finnegan.
Favorite beverage: Bourbon and ginger beer
Three people, living or dead, you’d like to have dinner with: Michael Pollan, Scott Raab and Mindy Kaling
Favorite sport: Football
Recent articles by Beth Stallings
- Rising Star Columbus Chefs Cook for a Good Cause
- Crimson Cup is Pouring Dry-Hopped, Kegged Coffee
- Tiny Cravings Carryout Cafe Packs a Big Punch of Flavor
- Who Will Win in a Columbus Fried Chicken Contest?
- Cincinnati Chef Owen Maass Aims to Update Bel Lago
- Sipping Gourmet Tea at Sweet Simpliciteas
- Short Order: Michael Symon’s B Spot
- Four Spots for Craveable Crepes