Beth shifted desks at Columbus Monthly in July 2013, leaving her post as Monthly’s features editor to tackle the city’s burgeoning food scene as dining editor and editor of sister magazine Crave. Before moving south to escape Lake Effect snow in 2011, Beth was dining editor at Cleveland Magazine and editor of Live Well magazine. On the rare occasion she’s not out and about, you’ll find Beth at her San Margherita (yes, this is a real neighborhood) home attempting to grow a vegetable garden, coming up with strange cocktail combinations (most of which involve bourbon) with her husband or hiking with her overly energetic pup, Finnegan.
Favorite beverage: Bourbon and ginger beer
Three people, living or dead, you’d like to have dinner with: Michael Pollan, Scott Raab and Mindy Kaling
Favorite sport: Football
Recent articles by Beth Stallings
- A Cool Treat to Fit Your Mood
- Short Order: Mussels and More at The Crafty Pint
- Savor the State: A Night at the Culinary Vegetable Institute
- Short Order: Pricey, Tasty Eats at Bareburger
- Sweet Endings: Dessert with a Side of Bacon
- Sweet Endings: Gooey Desserts Galore
- Sweet Endings: Eatin’ Hot Hot Hot!
- Bloodys and Bennys at The Worthington Inn’s New Brunch
- New Dips from the Chef Behind Darista Cafe
- First Place, Wolf’s Ridge Brewing