Jenny has edited Columbus Monthly’s special sections since April 2013. She is also editor of Columbus Bride and Columbus Monthly Home & Garden. She previously was managing editor of custom media for Ohio Magazine. When she’s not at the office, Jenny’s playing soccer, exploring antiques and consignment shops or attempting to learn French. She lives in Grandview, where her favorite spot is Stauf’s.
Favorite album: “Revolver,” The Beatles
Favorite book: “White Teeth,” Zadie Smith
Dream Columbus weekend destination: The patio at Tip Top Kitchen & Cocktails
Recent articles by Jenny Rogers
- Décor Trendspotting: Earthy Texture
- New Home-Building Trends: From Steam Showers to Copper Accents
- Orchid Gardening 101: How to Cultivate the ‘Show-Off Plant’
- Lakeside Chautauqua Welcomes Garden Enthusiasts
- Four Local Home and Garden Courses Worth Taking
- Begley Upholstering Brings in More Made-in-America Goods
- Where Are the Best Internships in Columbus?