Before joining the staff in October 2013, Michelle was a contributing writer for Columbus Monthly and other regional magazines. She is a Buckeyes fan through and through and schedules her weekends in the fall around football Saturdays. Though she’s lived in Columbus for eight years, Michelle remains faithful to several of her hometown favorites (the Cincinnati Bengals, Skyline Chili and Graeter's ice cream, to name a few). When she's not writing feature stories for the magazine, she's running on the Olentangy-Scioto Trail or in Columbus' metro parks, perusing antiques and consignment shops for vintage finds or trying to perfect her mom's meatball recipe.
Favorite food: A cheeseburger cooked medium with nothing but lettuce, tomato and American
Favorite book: “The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn”
Favorite vacation destination: South Twin Lake near Eagle River, Wisconsin
Recent articles by Michelle Sullivan
- Reporter’s Notebook: Hunting Tommy Thompson
- Reporter’s Notebook: Seeing Tommy Thompson
- Reporter's Notebook: Interviewing Wil Haygood
- The Arnold Pumps Up Local Industries
- For Sale: Katherine LeVeque’s Country Estate
- Shelters Bring People Home, for Now
- The Dreamers: Alex Bandar, Columbus Idea Foundry
- Mythbusting: Do Parking Enforcement Officers Get Digitally Tipped Off About Meters?
- Property: An Architect’s Family Home in Worthington
- What’s Next for Mayor Coleman?
- How Columbus Became America’s Test Market