Before joining the staff in October 2013, Michelle was a contributing writer for Columbus Monthly and other regional magazines. She is a Buckeyes fan through and through and schedules her weekends in the fall around football Saturdays. Though she’s lived in Columbus for eight years, Michelle remains faithful to several of her hometown favorites (the Cincinnati Bengals, Skyline Chili and Graeter's ice cream, to name a few). When she's not writing feature stories for the magazine, she's running on the Olentangy-Scioto Trail or in Columbus' metro parks, perusing antiques and consignment shops for vintage finds or trying to perfect her mom's meatball recipe.
Favorite food: A cheeseburger cooked medium with nothing but lettuce, tomato and American
Favorite book: “The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn”
Favorite vacation destination: South Twin Lake near Eagle River, Wisconsin
Recent articles by Michelle Sullivan
- How Columbus Became America’s Test Market
- For Sale: A Modernist Ranch in Worthington
- Stock Photo Scandal: Who’s Really in Those Ads?
- Columbus Reality TV Stars: Where Are They Now?
- For Sale: The Historic Lindenberg-Tarpy Residence in Marble Cliff
- Columbus Arts Groups Welcome Kids With Sensory Sensitivity
- The New Jazz Age: A Night at Bungalow Jazz
- Blue Jackets Goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky Decodes His Helmet
- Holiday Gift Guide 2014: Gifts for Teenage Boys
- Holiday Gift Guide 2014: Gifts for Guys Who Love Gadgets
- Holiday Gift Guide 2014: Gifts for Babies