Originally from Seattle, Tristan initially moved to Ohio to go to Denison University. The area has only continued to grow on him. He interned at Sub Pop Records in Seattle, was the music director of Denison’s top-ranked radio station and was the Arts & Life editor at The Denisonian, the student newspaper. In addition to writing for Columbus Monthly, Tristan likes exploring the ins and outs of the Columbus area, going to concerts and reading on his Old North porch.
Favorite food: Homemade pasta
Favorite sport: Golf
Favorite Columbus weekend activity: Thrift shopping
Recent articles by Tristan Eden
- Free Music, All Summer Long
- Best of Columbus 2015: Where Science and Booze Collide
- Too Many June Concerts? We’ll Help You Choose
- Where are they now? Jenny Crusie, novelist
- Who’s Who in The Who?
- Wild Goose Creative Asks for Your Vote on Art
- The Shape Issue: New Fitness Gear
- CCAD + Shadowbox + Pink Floyd = Which One’s Pink?