Originally from Seattle, Tristan initially moved to Ohio to go to Denison University. The area has only continued to grow on him. He interned at Sub Pop Records in Seattle, was the music director of Denison’s top-ranked radio station and was the Arts & Life editor at The Denisonian, the student newspaper. In addition to writing for Columbus Monthly, Tristan likes exploring the ins and outs of the Columbus area, going to concerts and reading on his Old North porch.
Favorite food: Homemade pasta
Favorite sport: Golf
Favorite Columbus weekend activity: Thrift shopping
Recent articles by Tristan Eden
- Make Your Own Glass Pumpkin at the Franklin Park Conservatory
- Zombies, Cooking Classes and Clay: This Ain’t Your Dad’s Corporate Team-Building Exercise
- Where Will Your Favorite Veterans Memorial Event Relocate?
- Scary Plants Take Over Franklin Park Conservatory
- New Albany Classic to Feature Carousel Works’ Intricate Wooden Horses
- Local Matters Wants to Shake Up Your Workday Lunch
- Q&A with Columbus Museum of Art Docent Carol Wolfenbarger
- Tyler Cloyd Held Onto His No-Hitter Last Night