Originally from Seattle, Tristan initially moved to Ohio to go to Denison University. The area has only continued to grow on him. He interned at Sub Pop Records in Seattle, was the music director of Denison’s top-ranked radio station and was the Arts & Life editor at The Denisonian, the student newspaper. In addition to writing for Columbus Monthly, Tristan likes exploring the ins and outs of the Columbus area, going to concerts and reading on his Old North porch.
Favorite food: Homemade pasta
Favorite sport: Golf
Favorite Columbus weekend activity: Thrift shopping
Recent articles by Tristan Eden
- CCAD + Shadowbox + Pink Floyd = Which One’s Pink?
- Behind the #NewCrew Logo
- 3 Questions with Joseph Kanon
- The Dreamers: Tony Tanner, Stone2Cbus
- Valentine’s Day Plans: ABBA Tribute Band + Columbus Symphony Orchestra
- Landscape Designer Michael Creath Welcomes the Succulent Trend
- Artist Talk: Los Angeles Painter Tomory Dodge