1. After his shift at a White Castle factory in Indiana during filming of CBS's show "Undercover Boss," the fast food joint's owner, Dave Rife, confessed to what?A.Being "frustrated" with working conditions B. Accidentally destroying several thousand buns C. That he had no idea how the bakeries operated D. Being "slightly grossed out" by the meat he was packaging
2. Kelley Daniel is in trouble with Hilliard City officials after what changes were made to her home?A.She painted her house a shade of orange that the city does not allow. B.She installed a wrought iron sculpture in her front yard that prompted her neighbors to complain to the city. C.She painted each pane of vinyl siding on her house a different shade of blue. D.She painted a mural on the side of her garage that prompted her neighbors to complain to the city.
3. Dal Smilie, a former member of the board of directors of the Pickerington-based American Motorcyclist Association, pleaded guilty in early March to stealing what from the nonprofit?A.$100,000 B.Three laptop computers and a scanner C.A motorcycle that once belonged to Dennis Hopper during filming of Easy Rider D.Copper plumbing from the men's restroom
4. For the seventh time this season, Ohio State's basketball player Evan Turner has earned what?A.A double-double: getting double-digit tallies in two of the five statistics that players accrue during games B.A triple-double: getting double-digit tallies in three of the five statistics that players accrue during games C.Being named Big Ten player of the week D.All of the above
5. A string of bank robberies in Indiana and central Ohio appear to be the work of one man, who witnesses describe as having a strange fashion sense. In one robbery, the suspect wore what?A.A surgeon's mask and a jean jacket B.Rubber gloves and shoulder pads C.Sunglasses and a hardhat D.Crocs and bell-bottoms
Answers: 1: B; 2: D; 3: A; 4: C; 5: C