Best of Columbus Nominee Resources
Resources for nominees in Columbus Monthly's Best of Columbus survey
Congratulations on being named a Columbus Monthly "Best of Columbus" nominee! Our window to vote is limited, so please spread the word now until April 21. This page is a resource to help you connect with your customers/fans and ask them to vote.
*Best of Columbus results will be published in our highly-anticipated July issue*
- Post the Best of Columbus Nominee logo on your website or blog. You can link the image to: www.columbusmonthly.com/vote - we have include a few different sizes that you can download below.
- Share this web address on your Facebook page: www.columbusmonthly.com/vote. You can upload the image below that was sized for Facebook.
- Tweet this web address: www.columbusmonthly.com/vote. You can include the hashtag #BestofColumbus and mention @ColumbusMonthly.
- Include the question number for your category when you share this link. The choices appear in random order, but the question number will be the same.
- If you have an email newsletter list, send a note to your fans asking them to vote. Feel free to use any of the graphics below.
- Print out the poster below (11x8.5) and paste it in your window or another visible spot.
- Print out the table tent below, fold it as shown and place it on your tables.
- Display the QR code so that your customers can quickly vote on their phone or tablet.
- Let all of your employees know you are a nominee and ask them to mention it to customers.
Graphics & Signs
Best of Columbus Nominee logo
Web high resolution (good for Facebook)
Web 600x300px (good for Facebook)