With spring fast approaching, it's the time of year to make a break and escape the winter blues.
A large, versatile tote is a travel staple that can accommodate a number of needs, whether you're in-flight or taking a road trip. A reversible option found at the local Happy Go Lucky comes with the convenience of a coordinated cross body purse. If you're heading for warmer climes, bring along a favorite beach read and trendy sunglasses. Other must-haves: a portable phone charger, a tiny sewing kit and travel-size perfume. When it comes to travel, expect the unexpected!
1. Darn It Sewing Kit, $22
2. Tocca ‘Meet The Girls' Perfume Set, $62
3. Lazercut Reversible Departure Tote in coral/beige, $88, all at Happy Go Lucky
4. Travel toiletry set, $7.99 at Target
5. FREYRS sunglasses, $48 at Happy Go Lucky
6. HButler phone charging wristlet, $100 at Happy Go Lucky