The heat of the summer may be peaking and back-to-school is top of mind, but fall is not far behind.
While you're transitioning from the vibrant and playful colors of summer to the muted hues of winter, there's time to work in a rich and vivid color, such as orange. Integrating one or two pieces will allow for a seamless shift of style going from one season to the next.
1. Marlo Organic Sheets, $19–$79 at Pottery Barn
2. Simone Embroidered Pillow Cover, $59.50 at Pottery Barn
3. Stripes Around the Cube Bin, $13 at Land of Nod
4. Rockland Luggage, $140 at Target
5. Trina Rug, $169–$649 at Pottery Barn