Kick off the New Year by sprucing up your kitchen with new gadgets and fresh colors.
Experiment with cooking in sous-vide style, a revived technique of the past in which foods are stored in plastic bags or jars to maintain juices and appearance. Or whip up your favorite soups with a new immersion blender. Replace tired accessories with exciting patterns and colors. Gone are the days of black and stainless steel for small appliances—these eye-pleasing items will kick up your kitchen game.
1. Joule Rose Gold Sous Vide, $249 at Sur La Table
2. Smeg Retro Electric Kettle, $139.95 at Crate & Barrel
3. Bay Stripe Apron, $29.95 at Williams Sonoma
4. Navy and White Striped Mixing Bowls, $5.95 to $14.97 at Crate & Barrel
5. Cuisinart SmartStick Immersion Blender, $34.95 at Sur La Table
6. Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Grill, $185 at Williams Sonoma
7. Bay Stripe Oven Mitt & Potholder, $24.95 at Williams Sonoma
8. All-Clad Gourmet Slow Cooker, $400 at Williams Sonoma