Florals are making a comeback in home decor.
Modern floral patterns create visual interest with exaggerated patterns and new hues. These are not your grandmother's florals, but today's style mixes them up with solid colors and neutrals for an elegant and timeless appeal.
1. Climbing floral embroidered pillow cover, $64.99 at Williams Sonoma Home
2. Japanese Garden salad plates, $49.95 at Williams Sonoma
3. MacKenzie-Childs Flower Market teakettle, $105-$135 at Williams Sonoma
4. Marla floral napkins, $28 at Pottery Barn
5. Block print tablecloth, $69 at Pottery Barn
6. Blue floral armchair, $499.95 at Pier 1 Imports