The resurgence of green comes at an appropriate time as we head into spring.
Green was off the radar for a few years, as neutrals reigned in home decor. Now, though, we welcome it just in time for the change of seasons. From shades of mint to spruce to tarragon, the spring greens provide a versatile pop of pure freshness.
1. Interlock green key pillow cover, $129 at Williams Sonoma Home
2. Hue green low bowl, $5.95 at Crate & Barrel
3. Cotton casual napkin, $20/set of 4 at Pottery Barn
4. Wren swivel chair, Belgian linen in spruce, $2,096 at RH Modern
5. Monique Lhuillier Lucia pillow cover, $49.50 at Pottery Barn
6. Trellis dessert plate, $26/set of 4 at Pottery Barn
7. Sage crackle jar, small, $119 at Williams Sonoma Home