27. Research shows that kids learn to behave by watching what their parents do: When I skip self-care, I'm teaching my kids to, too.
28. You are your best wellness expert. Advice from the authorities is helpful, but don't be afraid to modify if it doesn't make you feel great.
29. Say no to restrictive, low-calorie diets. Period.
30. If you want to lose weight, you might need to work out your "no" Muscle.
("No, I can't work late tonight"; "No, I can't get involved in that charity.")
31. To be well, do more of what makes you feel like a million bucks and less of what pulls you down in the dumps.