The pre-owned luxury accessories store has another home.
Some of you may remember our spotlight post on STORE 5a back in July; now it's making headlines here on Bustled once more as store director Jesse Johnson prepares to open a second, and even larger location at Easton Town Center. At roughly 4,000 square feet-four times the size of the shop's first location in the Short North-it's believed to be the largest brick-and-mortar boutique for pre-owned luxury accessories in the country.
"We're providing authentic luxury at a discounted price," says Johnson. "Many of our pieces are brands or items that aren't otherwise available in Columbus. It's a great opportunity for people who have seen things online or on the runways to see them in person-and take them home."
Those brands include names like Cartier, Chanel, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Rolex, Yves Saint Laurent and more-and like the Short North location, all items are authenticated by staff at sister store the Diamond Cellar. In addition to the stunning jewelry and watches you'd expect, items for sale also include handbags and sunglasses, which also are independently authenticated.
The Easton location officially opened last week, but a grand opening celebration will take place tomorrow from 6-8 p.m. It will feature live music and refreshments, as well as an on-site buyer to make immediate offers on anything you'd like to sell. To top it off, a portion of each purchase made during the party will go to Dress for Success Columbus. (Can you think of a better excuse to shop? We can't.)
We rounded up a few of our favorite pieces, from engagement rings ('tis the season, after all) to watches that would make excellent gifts this holiday season. Be sure to stop by the store to see these and hundreds-if not thousands-of other stunning items for sale.
Photos courtesy STORE 5a
1. Pre-owned Raymond Weil GT Maestro Timepiece, in stainless steel with a blue dial, silver hour indicators, a date window and a black leather crocodile strap. Retail $1,395, STORE 5a $491.
2. Pre-owned Tacori petite crescent engagement ring in 18k white gold with 1.3 ct cushion-cut center diamond and 0.7 tcw diamond halo and split shank pave setting. Retail $16,950, STORE 5a $13,175.
3. Pre-owned ladies' band in 14k white gold with 0.61 tcw diamond pave setting in three rows. Retail $2,125, STORE 5a $599.
4. Pre-owned engagement ring in 14k white gold with 0.91 ct emerald-cut center stone and 0.44 tcw diamond pave setting along the split shank. Retail $7,895, STORE 5a $3,948.
5. Pre-owned engagement ring in 14k white gold with 0.81 round brilliant diamond surrounded by 0.33 tcw diamond halo. Retail $6,200, STORE 5a $4,340.
6. Pre-owned TAG Heuer Aquaracer Timepiece, in stainless steel and polished gold with a blue dial, luminous dot hour indicators, a date window and stainless steel and gold-plated bracelet. Retail $1,600, STORE 5a $925.
Want to be featured in a Vendor Spotlight? Email editor Emma Frankart Henterly firstname.lastname@example.org details.