Treat the act of tailgating as the opportunity for a picnic in fall.
Why second-guess yourself? Gain confidence with a superb grill, a warm blanket, a stylish cooler and impressive seating options.Add great food and a mix of good company to elevate the experience—whether you're on the banks of the Scioto Downtown with a radio broadcast of the big game or in the parking lot at the 'Shoe.
1. Folding picnic table, $149 at L.L. Bean
2. Canterbury picnic basket, $249.95 at Williams Sonoma
3. Waterproof outdoor blanket, $49.95 at L.L. Bean
4. Vintage red cooler, $75 at Williams Sonoma
5. Mini rub set, $29.95 at Williams Sonoma
6. Cuisinart professional portable gas grill, $200 at Williams Sonoma
7. Large cooler tote bag, $69.95 at L.L. Bean