From an architect's modern marvel to a scandal involving Columbus' most powerful leader, here are our stories that attracted the most visits from readers.
1. Curt Moody Builds a Home
2. Best Burgers in Columbus: Four Regions, 32 Burgers, One Champion
3. Michael Redd’s Secluded Estate
4. A Delaware Estate Built for a Coach
5. What the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal Means to Columbus and Les Wexner
6. Home: Bexley Empty Nesters Take Ranch Home in a Modern Direction
7. Hidden Columbus: Searching for San Margherita
8. Wagnalls Library’s Uncertain Future
9. Here’s What Chef Rick Lopez has Planned for the Old Spot
10. Roni Burkes-Trowsdell Goes Beyond Bars
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to Columbus Monthly magazine so that you keep abreast of the most exciting and interesting events and destinations to explore, as well as the most talked-about newsmakers shaping life in Columbus.