Street Fashion: Fashionable festival
I came across a lot of good looks at Independents' Day. Two in particular stuck out to me for their use of texture. Madeline used texture in her high-waisted corduroy shorts and striped halter with little flowers sewn on for a fun festival look. Mandi used texture with her flannel shirt with ruffle details and torn up vintage t-shirt for a very grunge look.
1. Tamara Holder - Circleville
2. Kendra Bryany - East Side
3. Mandi Caskey - Merion Village
4. Molly McKinney - Clintonville
5. Jeff Pearl
6. Madeline Conway - North Campus