Cover Lover: Songs to get you Hyped for Halloween
In honor of the most amazing excuse to dress up and pretend to be somebody else ever invented, check out these boner-worthy cover songs to get you in the mood for the festivities.
5. "Girlfriend in a Coma" -- Mojo Nixon covering The Smiths
"Don't blame me, blame Morrissey."
4. "Bitches Ain't Shit" -- Ben Folds covering Dr. Dre
Ben Folds ain't got time for hos and tricks. Know that.
3. "No Diggity" -- The Klaxons covering Blackstreet
Admit it, you hate yourself for loving this song.
2. "Where is my Mind" -- Maxence Cyrin covering The Pixies
This piano cover is possibly more haunting than the original... possibly.
1. "What a Wonderful World" -- Joey Ramone covering Louis Armstrong
I bet Louis Armstrong even prefers Joey's cover.