Editor's Picks: 22 things to do this weekend
It's a fashion show, a street party, carnival, arts show and concert rolled into one. And 30,000 people are expected to show up this year. HighBall's evolved over the years, adding and dropping bits and pieces along the way, but the crowds keep getting bigger. And, while you're welcome to show up in street clothes, you're encouraged to come as someone or something else entirely.
- "The Decline of Western Civilization" at the Wexner Center for the Arts
- Barbed Wire Dolls at Ace of Cups
- Youth Lagoon at A&R Music Bar
- "Steve Jobs" opens
- The Figaro Project at Mershon Auditorium
Back to Dreaming, the new album from shape-shifting electro-pop duo Damn the Witch Siren, kicks off with the sound of a fluttering string section - a gorgeous introduction that comes on like the opening theme to some Disney fairytale.
- HighBall in the Short North
- Night of the Undead at COSI
- Kendrick Lamar at the LC Pavilion
- The Motel Beds at Ace of Cups
- Last day of the Circleville Pumpkin Show
With the Columbus Museum of Art ready to re-open this weekend, here's a quick primer on what to look for in the expanded museum.