Top 10 Most-Read Stories of the Year
10. The Fitness Gurus:Six Central Ohio fitness experts share their secrets.
9. Recipes: Power Up:A day's worth of recipes to keep your body strong and your taste buds happy.
8. Easton Town Center Celebrates 15 Years in Columbus:A behind-the-scenes look at Easton Town Center, the revolutionary shopping center that changed the way the world makes malls.
7. Labor of Love:A Young family Recaptures the Grandeur of Bexley's Huntington House.
6. 15 Columbus Trendsetters and Their Favorite Fall Styles: We asked several of the city's style experts what they're wearing. Here, meet 15 trendsetters-and see their favorite fall looks.
5. Dom Tiberi Shares Maria's Message:Longtime Columbus TV sports anchor Dom Tiberi lost his daughter Maria in a car crash last fall. Now, he's crusading to stop distracted driving while wading through grief.
4. A Modern-Day Castle in Johnstown:With a blissful backdrop and ambitious vision, a Central Ohio couple takes country living to new heights in a magnificent Johnstown manor.
3. See Kramer Run:Nancy Kramer runs the largest, independent women-owned marketing agency in the country (and is simultaneously changing the world).
2. Cindy Monroe's Virtuous Success:Cindy Monroe started a company in her basement and became a millionaire with Thirty-One Gifts, a Columbus-based direct-selling business founded on strong values, a tireless work ethic and a mission to help women nationwide.
1. 50 Ways to Enjoy Columbus:This is Columbus. And here is how to love it.