Don't Miss the Columbus Weddings Boutique Show This Weekend
It’s here: 2017’s second semiannual Columbus Weddings Boutique Show, presented by Worthington Jewelers, is this Sunday from noon to 4 p.m. at Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center in Lewis Center. Tickets are $8 at cbusweddings.com, or $10 if you buy them at the door. That small ticket fee gets you quite a lot of perks:
- One free mimosa (for guests 21 and older)
- Access to more than 80 vendors covering nearly every aspect of wedding planning
- Strolling models wearing the latest bridal fashions
- The chance to win more than $5,000 in prizes
This season’s Boutique Show prizes are out of this world. Just register at the kiosks when you first enter the show to become eligible to win one of several amazing prize packages:
- Henri’s Cloud Nine has a personal styling session to give out, which includes a $750 gift certificate to use on any gown purchase of $1,000 or more. The session will include strawberries and champagne for the bride and up to three guests in a private suite in the bridal salon, followed by dinner at the nearby Firebird Steakhouse Restaurant ($100 value).
- White of Dublin is offering a bridal experience package that includes a private, weekday bridal appointment with champagne, cake, a personal photographer, private car service and $500 off any wedding gown purchased during the experience.
- Worthington Jewelers is giving away four $100 gift cards—one each hour the Boutique Show is open—plus a grand prize of a $1,500 gift certificate to the store.
- VIP Meet and Greet access to David Tutera, who will once again be at our annual Columbus Weddings Show in January! We’re giving away 30 VIP packages, each of which comes with two tickets—one for the winner and one for his or her guest—so the odds are definitely in your favor.
We’ll also have samples from caterers and cake bakers (including a mac and cheese bar from City Barbeque), beautiful displays from florists, mini-makeovers from salons and more. Whether you’re newly betrothed, on the final stretch to your wedding or even if you just suspect there’s an engagement ring on the horizon for you, there’s something for everyone to enjoy at the Columbus Weddings Boutique Show. We look forward to seeing you there!