Men's health quiz
In an effort to educate men about which healthcare topics they should be concerned with the most, and to encourage men to step up on routine medical visits, this men's health quiz, courtesy of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), is offered. Answer True or False to the questions below.
MEN'S HEALTH QUIZ:
True or False
1. Adults should engage in 15 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise every day.
2. Exposure to substances in the workplace can impact a man's ability to have healthy children.
3. Males are more likely to die in a workplace injury than women.
4. Children are the only ones who need vaccinations and shots are unnecessary after age 21.
5. Suicide rates are higher for men than women.
6. More men die from lung cancer than any other type of cancer.
7. Cancer is the leading cause of death for both men and women.