Allergy seasons and prime pollens
- April through the end of May: tree pollen
- May through the end of June: grass pollen
- Mid-August through the first frost: weed pollen, including ragweed pollen
- Mid-October through mid-November (the rainy part of the fall): mold spores
- All year round: dust mite, cockroach, feather, animal dander.
- Chinese medicine for allergies and asthma
- More on the allergy/asthma connection
- How are allergy skin tests done?
- Allergy seasons and prime pollens
- What can parents do to help their allergic or asthmatic child when they are at school?
- New medications available for the treatment of allergies and asthma
- Back to "Get smart about allergies & asthma"