Alas, here is part deux of my tips on what to wear for fall this season.
- Wraps: A fall wrap is both elegant and practical. It's a one-size-fits-all style that looks great with any outfit from casual to dress-up. The best part is that wraps are old-Hollywood timeless, which translates into many seasons of style.
- Layered and mixed textures: Got silk and corduroy? Maybe you have cotton and rayon? Wear it all together! That's the new trend for fall -- anything goes. At least for textures.
- Brightly colored coat: Black may be queen when it comes to outfits, but color is tops when it come to outerwear. Get a brightly colored cover-up for fall and make a bold statement as the weather gets dreary.
- Chain-covered booties: Look biker chic without that pesky motorcycle. These adorable booties will keep you looking fierce while keeping your tootsies warm.
- Neon pink: Dust off your 80s neon accessories or splurge on a neon coat or dress. Radical.