DeWine Sets Record as Oldest Governor and More Fun Facts
As magazine editors, we write about an ever-changing array of topics month after month, from crime to crème brûlée. Here are some of the most interesting things we learned while researching our April issue, with links to the full stories.
2. The lining of Pringles cans is made by fusing aluminum to packaging paper, a process that takes place at Noble County’s International Converter.
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our weekly newsletters.
3. The number of adults practicing meditation nationwide tripled in a five-year span, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
4. Uber and Lift drivers don’t know if customers are being charged surge pricing, and they don’t see any of that additional money.
5. In May, at the age of 73 years and 4 months, Mike DeWine became the oldest governor in Ohio history.
6. The Hanby House at Otterbein was once the home of the composer of the Christmas song “Up on the Housetop.”
Like what you’re reading?Subscribe to Columbus Monthly magazine so that you keep abreast of the most exciting and interesting events and destinations to explore, as well as the most talked-about newsmakers shaping life in Columbus.